Wednesday, January 31, 2007

delusions

at around 1:30 pm today after the house meeting where i was where i chose to be, i decided that i would be recluse for twenty four hours in silent protest against the things that were happening to me. that means that it will continue until just before my last period of tomorrow, which is pe. however, during archery training (omg. i finally got my clicker!), events occurred which led me to temporarily lose my sanity. well. now i have it back. after all, after reasoning, its only ten minutes. i mean, i only asked to pair with one. the third was a surprise (actually more of a shock). but yea. its only for ten minutes. so, i think my group its the best in the whole world.
though i did make a promise to be a control for the third. it seems that my slave-driver doubts my abilities. i wonder how i can prove myself. only time (two days left?) will tell.

oh yes. keep your fucking delusions to yourself okay? its not nice when you utilize your sense of imagination on other people's lives and try to spread it amongst people who already dont really trust me. invest it somewhere else where its more useful.

Singapore ftw! i say it'll be a 1-1 draw but i want Singapore to win! and by the looks of it, they might. yay.
i found that which is very precious to me too, unharmed and unhindered. my crusade for penance and self repentance is over.

No comments: